Peggy brings many years of experience partnering with clients in the financial services industry. During her extensive career Peggy worked at her local Chamber of Commerce, utilizing her excellent client service skills at a local bank, and was a Senior Branch Office Administrator at a large financial institution. She joined SAGE Private Wealth Group in 2011 as one of the original three team members.
Peggy quickly moved up the ranks at SAGE by becoming the Director of Client Services managing a team of Private Client Associates. In that role she was responsible for ensuring our clients had specialized and experienced team members acting as their advocate by utilizing the SAGE client-centered approach. Working closely with Wealth Advisors, Peggy and her team partnered with clients in defining and pursuing what was most important in their financial lives. Peggy also obtained her Series 7 and 66 securities licenses and is now a Wealth Advisor working with Khaled A. Taha on advising individual clients to help them strive toward the goals that are most important to them. Leveraging her years of working side-by-side with clients, she has naturally built trust, mutual respect and open communication with clients and continues to provide an exceptional client experience.
- Taylor University, B.S. Business Systems
Certifications & Licenses
- Series 66
- Series 7
- Life and Health Insurance
- As a 35-year resident of Wheaton, Illinois, Peggy has volunteered in her community as an active member of faith, educational, and civic organizations
- Peggy and her husband have three adult children
- Hobbies include traveling, biking, running, sports, and spending time outdoors