Lamees is a driven and passionate accounting professional with over 22 years of experience. She has broad knowledge in multi-state individual, corporate and partnership tax returns. Her vast experience and skills served as a basis to provide services to clients with various auditing and accounting needs including Financial Controller services, assessment of internal controls, education on audit and accounting procedures and set-up and maintenance of general ledger accounting systems.
Lamees has extensive project management experience synchronizing and managing teams for large, multi-state partnership tax returns that include over 200 foreign filings. Her involvement also included preparing and reviewing compilation and audited financial statements.
Lamees began her career in Indiana after graduating from Purdue University and then moved on to spend the majority of her career in the Chicago area. In her role as Financial Controller at SAGE, Lamees works closely with team members to provide analysis and insights to help clients better understand their full financial condition and outlook, as viewed through the lens of a tax and accounting professional. Lamees believes communication is the key to success in any business and recognizes the importance of tackling complicated issues head on but always with the best of intentions.
- Purdue University, B.S. Accounting, 1995
Certifications & Licenses
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, 2000
- Lamees has been a volunteer for a number of years with Coat Angels, an organization that provides coats to local elementary schools in the city of Chicago
- Long-time member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Lamees and her husband enjoy traveling and spending time with their 9 nieces and nephews
- Lamees loves exercising her competitive spirit through a variety of outdoor activities including biking and hiking