Christina brings over seven years of experience working in highly client-centric environments in various operations and client service roles. She strives to obtain excellence in everything she pursues and values accountability, honesty, and integrity. Christina prides herself in her ability to multitask and adapt in fast-paced environments. She considers her curiosity to be one of her strengths because it enhances her ability to think through details when planning for projects or problem solving.
Christina has been involved in several different industries such as: financial services, automotive, health and wellness, retail, and legal services. Her experience with working in various industries has allowed her to strengthen her ability to adapt quickly and has broadened her knowledge and awareness of the world. Christina believes adaptability, innovation, and communication are key to achieving and maintaining success in any business, especially in a world that is constantly evolving.
Christina attended Indiana University where she studied communications and journalism. During her time there, she was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta pre-law fraternity, as well as Verge Campus Media.
Christina is currently pursuing her Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Certifications & Licenses
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Google Project Management Certification
- Christina volunteers as a foster for Starfish Animal Rescue, a local non-profit organization that rescues animals from high-kill shelters.
- Christina and her partner, Corissa, have three dogs: Riley, Remy, and Moose, as well as two cats: Piper and Kyla
- Hobbies include traveling, trying new cuisines and anything that involves the outdoors such as hiking and rock climbing