Brandon Rotsky has a passion for helping others and bringing their vision and legacy to life. As a Wealth Advisor, Brandon aims to build a partnership with clients as they navigate key areas of financial planning, risk management, and investment management in order to create sustainable income in retirement and thoughtful and effective estate planning solutions.
Brandon is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional and studied for his CFP® coursework at Northwestern University’s School for Professional Studies.
Brandon is an avid supporter of his family’s not-for-profit The Rotsky Foundation for Mentors; a mission driven organization that partners inner-city youth with local professionals to serve as their mentor.
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, B.S. Investment and Economics
Certifications & Licenses
- Series 66
- Illinois Life and Health Insurance License
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Brandon is an avid sports fan cheering on all the Cleveland and Ohio State teams
- Brandon lives in Chicago, IL with his fiancé, Jamie, and their black lab Memphis
- He enjoys running along Chicago’s Lake Shore and riding on his Peloton